what time is it?




My blog of third and second term:
http://sendapetitasecondtermandthird.blogspot.com

17 February 2008 | |

DESCRIPTION]*


He's a specially friend of mine. He's got short black hair, he's really tall and he's little dark brown-eyed with a long black eyelashes. He's particularly attractive for me and he's got a pleasant smile. Also he’s fair-skinned with a spotty face but he’s got a lot of charm.




He seems a big-headed person but on the inside is quite indecisive and a little bit innocent although he would look old. But in spite of that he is a very nice person, really generous, romantic and he love do presents and celebrate special events. He’s always extremely happy and it makes that he can make forget you the problems with excellent simplicity, it is his gift. He’s the kind of person who I can feel comfortable and protected. I hate when he make silly things, but I haven’t to pay attention to that because I know that is his form to say that he is much happier that seems or he do that instead of go red when he’s embarrassed.




People that don’t know him or only have talk with him once, think that he is very big-headed and lazy but when you know real him straight away you see a shy boy with his own preoccupations how everybody. He hasn’t got two faces. If he has anything to say to you, he say that without inconvenient and he’s not at all a person who criticize the others.




I think that with years he will improve his character and he will do less silly things, but they characterized him.


Do you know about who I'm talking? I'm talking about Carles my boy (Carlitos for friends)


Elisenda Lladó

0 posts: